A carefully curated list of libraries that are worth having a look at.
Because the scope of problems Material-UI solves is bound, we try to play nicely with other libraries. Feel free to submit a pull request to add another project; it will be accepted if it is suitable.
- Sketch: Material Theme Editor for Material Design made by Google.
- Figma: Figma UI Kit for Material-UI made by Fively Team.
You didn't find the design assets your team is looking for? Let us know!
- Unsplash: 📷 A great resource for finding beautiful, high-resolution, free photos that you can use in your projects.
- unDraw: 📐 Like Unsplash but for amazing vector illustrations.
This is a collection of third-party projects that extend Material-UI.
- material-table: A simple and powerful Datatable for React based on Material-UI Table with some additional features. They support many different use cases (editable, filtering, grouping, sorting, selection, i18n, tree data and more). You should check it out.
- dx-react-grid-material-ui: A data grid for Material-UI with paging, sorting, filtering, grouping and editing features (paid license).
- mui-datatables: Responsive data tables for Material-UI with filtering, sorting, search and more.
- tubular-react: A Material-UI table with local or remote data-source. Featuring filtering, sorting, free-text search, export to CSV locally, and aggregations.
- notistack: Makes it easy to display snackbars (so you don't have to deal with open/close state of them).
- material-ui-dropzone: Built on top of react-dropzone.
- formik-material-ui Bindings for using Material-UI with formik.
- redux-form-material-ui A set of wrapper components to facilitate using Material UI with Redux Form.
- final-form-material-ui A set of wrapper components to facilitate using Material UI with Final Form.
- mui-rff A set of wrapper components to facilitate using Material UI with React Final Form.
- material-auto-rotating-carousel: Introduce new users to your app.
- material-ui-image: Images are ugly until they're loaded. Materialize it with material image! It will fade in like the material image loading pattern suggests.
- material-ui-flat-pagination: A flat design pagination component for Material-UI.
- create-mui-theme: An online tool for creating Material-UI themes via Material Design Color Tool.
- material-ui-theme-editor: A tool to generate themes for your Material-UI applications by just selecting the colors and having a live preview.
- Material palette generator: The Material palette generator can be used to generate a palette for any color you input.